Why the Blog......

9 years now into the blog, and lots and lots posts on the SWOFFING (Salt Water Fly FishING) in and around Darwin - maps, flies, outings and musings

Hope your enjoying it!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Need to SWOFF, must SWOFF

Time to go fishing on weekend
Nice neap times so water will be clean (hopefully if wind and possible storms don't mess about)

Just me as Canadian Pete is having his ceremony to become Aussie Pete - so he can't
Might check on a few others - even a lure tosser if I get desperate for company

But might be just me more than likely - as I am not the best company lately for those around me - grumpy old bastard as usual
Most likely fish local harbour all depends on wind forecast
With no electric need just right conditions for success

Report of trip up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something constructive to add please do so.......
After moderation (if it is constructive) it will be published.