Why the Blog......

9 years now into the blog, and lots and lots posts on the SWOFFING (Salt Water Fly FishING) in and around Darwin - maps, flies, outings and musings

Hope your enjoying it!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Goldens busting up Darwin Foreshore

One more video from earlier this year

So much wind lately - starting to get annoying, as by 10am, even by 9am, most mornings it is blowing 10 knots plus
I must be getting old or spoiled with the great fishing up here......as I find my enthusiasm wanes in the opposite as the wind gets stronger

So today I went through some old footage and reminisced about no wind days earlier in the year
We had full days of glassed out water and fish readeily seen as they harassed baitfish
Particularly, the video I post today, when I had some awesome action one very still day early in March

I thought to begin with that I was casting towards a rock but as you will see in the video I was mistaken


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something constructive to add please do so.......
After moderation (if it is constructive) it will be published.