Why the Blog......

9 years now into the blog, and lots and lots posts on the SWOFFING (Salt Water Fly FishING) in and around Darwin - maps, flies, outings and musings

Hope your enjoying it!

Friday, April 8, 2016

bugger - no fishing this weekend due to work commitments

but bugger - no fishing this weekend for me despite plans earlier in the week

school starts in three days................
and I have a few subject programs I haven't written that must be done
also got 90 iPads for middle school students that need software upgrades, app upgrades and a few apps taken off and a few added on

damn it I hate being conscientious!!!!!
but if I am going to push paperless classes we need the iPads don't we? 

I will be tying a few flies though while waiting for upgrades to crunch away so can fish that way even if not on the water

Have to replace all the clousers and silicone surf candies I lost in the last few outings to voracious fish

Might tie also some prawn sliders and deer hair sliders too if time permits (it wont!)
 Love these flies from Saltwater flies.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something constructive to add please do so.......
After moderation (if it is constructive) it will be published.